Friday, October 7, 2016

Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Miriam and I'm just an eternal student who loves orthodox tea and economics and biology. I usually live in the Pacific Northwest, but we'll probably get to know each other more as time goes on here. I have a beloved fluffy dog and currently my favorite author is Terry Pratchett and favorite show is DS9. Usually my favorite tea is going to be a shou puerh, but I also enjoy some shengs, roasted oolongs, light oolongs, black teas, green teas, etc etc. 

I almost definitely won't exclusively write about tea here, although I will almost guarantee anything I do write here has come after drinking quite a bit of it!

Looking forward to speaking into the void. Haha.

-M

1 comment:

  1. After reading your blog post and your profile there is no doubt that you're a big lover of sipping orthodox tea in your most of the time, i have a question for you to clear my doubt that in Asian countries like Nepal, Assam and Darjeeling the climate for brewing tea is same, so "how Nepal tea is different from the other two's i.e Assam and Darjeeling".Hope you soon here with your reply.

    ReplyDelete